Glaucoma is a pathological condition characterized mainly by the increase in intraocular pressure which, if sufficiently high and persistent, can cause damage to the optic disc at the junction of the optic nerve and retina with consequent irreversible blindness.
This pathology develops slowly, without apparent symptoms, manifesting itself only when the damage to the optic nerve has reached an advanced stage.
It is therefore of fundamental importance to undergo periodic eye check-ups.
What is Leukòs?
Leukòs is a dietary supplement consisting of an innovative formula based on Alpha Lipoic Acid, Omotaurin, Forskolin, Rutin, B vitamins, magnesium and ROC (Red Orange Complex®) which contributes to the maintenance of visual function and protection from oxidative stress .
Leukòs is born from the collaboration of our Laboratory with important Specialized Centers.
- Foskohlina is a diterpene extracted from the root of a plant of Indian origin called Coleus Barbatus. Its mechanism of action consists in activating the enzyme Adenylate-cyclase, which induces an increase in the intracellular levels of cyclic AMP (cAMP) and of all the functions mediated by it, including the control of aqueous humor production. Since cAMP is decreased in numerous dysfunctions, its increase by Forskohlina has been considered useful to improve these conditions.
- Rutin has an antioxidant function, promotes the function of microcirculation and well-being of sight.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to the maintenance of normal visual function.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid promote the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Α-lipoic acid is a compound naturally present in many foods, able to easily cross biological membranes and thus reach all cell compartments. It has an antioxidant action.
- Omotaurin is a natural compound with neuromodulatory effects.
- ROC (Red Orange Complex) is an extract obtained from the juice of three pigmented varieties of red orange (Moro, Tarocco and Sanguinello). In nature the pool of active compounds contained in these fruits act as a protection system for the plant against external agents. The ROC (Red Orange Complex®) contains a specific mixture of these substances: anthocyanins, hydroxycinnamic acids, flavanones and ascorbic acid, thus contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Bulking agents: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose; Alpha-lipoic acid; Coleus (Coleus barbatus (Andrews) Benth) root e.s. tit. 10% forskholina; Rutina; Omotaurina; ROC - red orange complex (Sweet orange (Citrus Sinensis L. var. DULCIS) e.s. fruit); Anti-caking agents: Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide, Magnesium salts of fatty acids; Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin); Riboflavin; Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride); Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride); Folic acid (pteroyl monoglutamic acid); Coating agents: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Talc, Polyethylene glycol, Titanium dioxide.
The product is certified without Gluten and Lactose.
Daily dose and method of use
Take 1 tablet a day with a glass of water. For the use of the product it is advised, however, to seek the advice of the doctor.
Dietary supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. Do not take in case of hypersensitivity or allergies to one or more components. Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In case of hypoglycemic therapy consult your doctor before use.
Store in a cool, dry place, temperature not exceeding 25-30 ° C away from light and / or heat sources. The minimum storage term refers to the product properly stored in unopened package.
Pack of 20 divisible tablets.